Get a Custom Pillowcase
There are a lot of thoughts that go into choosing suitable pillows and pillowcases - think of softness, shape, colors, patterns, etc. Pillowcases specifically have their demands, and that is why at Broadway fabrics, we offer the best pillowcase made of quality materials.
Pillowcases are one of the best ways to upgrade your beddings without buying a whole set of bedsheets. Of course, the best pillowcases must be breathable and should match your current bedding. However, you can select a new color or fabric that will make your bed stand out.
What you should know before buying a pillowcase
- Fabric – material determines the longevity and comfort of the pillowcases. But also, the material determines coziness and comfort. Thus, our favorite fabric is always natural cotton. However, we have a decent collection of other materials, too, e.g., polyester and linen.
- Size - before buying a pillowcase, know your pillow's size; we offer all sizes – Standard, queen-sized and King Size Pillow Cases. If you already have a pillow, make sure you buy pillowcases that precisely fit them. Shop our Queen size pillowcases range today at an affordable price.
- Customized or personalized pillowcases – to give a personal touch to the pillow, we customize pillowcases. For instance, you can get a pillowcase customized with your name, floral, dinosaur or tractors
- Color – you'll be purchasing your pillowcase separate from the already existing beddings. Finding a pillowcase that matches your bed is ideal. But a complementary color is also acceptable.
- Weave and thread count – most pillows are designed of the plain weave. But there is a decent number of pillows made of Sateen weave if you need that ultra-smooth feel. Thread count simply refers to the coarseness or fineness of a pillowcase fabric. It measures the quality of fabric. Ideally, if the thread count is higher, the quality is better.
- Closing options – pay attention to the sham and closures. Not that pillowcases differ from shams. While both cover and protect pillows, shams have extra fabric around the edges and finish all four sides. By contrast, pillowcases are fully opened on one side, offering easy access to the interior. Your seep habits will determine the type of pillow arrangement that is suitable for you.
Our Top Pillowcase Choices
Personalized Sublimation Name Pillowcases are the perfect way to make your room feel more like home. You can build a pillowcase with your first and middle name or one for you and a friend. Customized Sublimation Name Pillowcases come in a variety of colors and can be personalized with your favorite design.
Make your bedroom the most comfortable place in the world with our personalized sublimation pillowcases. They are made to order, so you can have whatever name you want on your pillowcase. Whether it's their first name, middle name, or both, our personalized pillowcases are perfect for kids of all ages.
Why Broadway fabric pillowcases?
Our Sublimated Polyester Pillow covers are machine washable and make great birthday, Christmas or newborn gifts! A perfect way to include a personal touch to a child's bedroom or nursery, these custom alphabet name pillowcases are the perfect accessory.
Also, our pillowcases are customizable. That makes it possible for you to customize your name, your child's name or the name of a person you are gifting the pillowcase. You can imprint a rainbow, Toys, Animals, etc. A custom pillowcase is an excellent option for a nursery, bedroom, or dorm room. Shop pillow cases in various colors, including orange-brown plaid patterns, white, and cream. These pillowcases will give your home a classic look!